Swiss Sommelier Challenge
Join the « Swiss Sommelier Challenge » to promote Swiss Wines. This challenge targets wine professionals and wine lovers all over the world who are willing to share their passion and knowledge on the wines of Switzerland, its stunning vineyards, and unique terroir.
The challenge will be held from the 28th of June until the 26th of August.
At the end of the challenge we will announce three winners: the 3 videos which get the most amount of likes.
HOW TO JOIN
Produce a one minute video meeting the following 3 criteria
- Locate Switzerland geographically
- Describe the the caracteristics of the Swiss vineyards
- Taste and comment one wine
Don’t forget to communicate your name, email and video file name at [email protected], when you post so we may contact you.
A prize for the best videos
- International participants (outside Europe) - 12 bottles of Swiss wine delivered anywhere in the world, courtesy of Cave de Genève.
- European participants - A stay in Switzerland during Vinea (August 31 and September 1st in Sierre Valais). VIP welcome (trip and stay) offered by Swiss Wine Promotion
- Swiss participants (living or working in Switzerland) - A voucher for a night and dinner for 2 at Châteauvieux, courtesy of Domaine de Châteauvieux 2* Michelin, 19/20 Gault&Millau